Thursday, August 16, 2007

Visions, Dreams & Reality

I have a dream for the children's ministry at Covenant. That vision is very big. At times its really scary. I know it's a vision only God could pull off.

I dream of having enough volunteers to pull off the vision.

Then we are back to reality. Consistency is important. Friday night I'm making an announcement that will make some uncomfortable, but if we are going to grow into a dream that will lead to the vision we have to take this step. We will then take steps forward..to the future.

2 comments:

Stephanie Harris said...

Hi Tina,
I just wanted to encourage you and let you know you have support. You are hard working and dilligent and God will reward your efforts.

Stephanie Harris said...

OOOps!
You are Diligent with one l. Sorry, got a little trigger happy. It's kind of like leaving a crazy message on an answering machine and then trying to fix it.

You can tell it's the first week of school... My brain is FRIED.