Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hard to believe

Can you believe that it is May 30 and school will be out next week?

Our summer camp starts next Wednesday. If you aren't registered: http://www.covenant-community.org/ and follow the camp links. Amy Hinch, our Summer Camp Director and her interns along with a few volunteers, who are already out of school for the summer, are working hard to get camp ready. How exciting it will be to see the children from the past camps with the new children this year. Last year there were five students that received Christ during camp. I'm believing that this year more lives will be eternally changed.

This year the theme is FLIPT. I can't wait to see our lives FLIPT by Christ. I say our lives because I feel I am on a continual Journey and the children we serve are always challenging me to change.

No comments: