Friday, June 15, 2007

Not without help

I couldn't get it all done without help. Caleb Bagamary came by today. His mom, Julie was going to help him wash the toys in the nursery and swiffer the nursery floor after she finished her other commitment. He was sitting in the hall waiting so I decided it would be fun to spend a little time with him and help him myself. We washed all the toys (in antibacterial palmolive) and then we dried them and put them back on the cart and he wheeled it down to the room.

He put the swiffer together, then he let me use it while he got another swiffer pad and he got on his hands and knees and did the other part of the floor. He wanted to be done before his mom was so he could show her he didn't need her help and that he could do a good job. He really did.

And Caleb is a sixth grader.

Thank you Caleb. I appreciated your help today. I can't wait to see you helping your mom in the nursery on Sunday morning.

No comments: