Friday, June 15, 2007

Wow, it's Friday already

This week has flown by. I'm amazed at what all is happening in the world of our children. Right now there are about 20 (many left early today for vacation) kids downstairs making a craft for their dads. I watched them during song time before their "FLIPT" lesson. What an honor it is to do summer camp for these children.

Last week watching them walk through the doors and seeing how they had grown up so much over the past year. Watching the seasoned campers welcome the new campers. Watching the struggles of the new children let go of their moms and go to camp. It is such a blessing to serve and have fun at the same time. And while Amy runs camp, it puts a smile on my face to run downstairs and see those children having a good time at "church"!

Amy, you do a tremendous job with camp. I don't know what I would do with out you.

Devin & Jordan - thanks for your commitment this summer. I pray you will find your place in the kingdom of God and will be stretched this summer as you lead your groups and teach these children about God.

No comments: