Monday, October 1, 2007

Great news

On a personal note thanks to those of you who have been praying for me. I had a wonderful vacation with Mike. I'm so glad to be home as I missed Brooklyn so much. I'll post some pictures and tell some stories later this week.

I went to the doctor this morning and she said the meds are controlling my Lupus. We had a great discussion and I think we have a game plan to do some long term controlling.

I went this afternoon and had my precancerous mole reexcised for margins. I have felt little pain. It's in a sore spot, but it will be fine after it heals.

Your prayers matter. Pray for the CM Team, pray for their health, safety and for their families. Pray for the CM Leadership Team as they help me make decisions. Pray for my family as we craft family time away from ministry time. And pray for me that I will be able to listen to God, hear when my family needs me and spend some me time occasionally.

Peace, Love & Vitamin C,

Tina

No comments: