Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Tornados Swirl

For the past week my life has been swirling. I feel like I felt in my dream, totally out of control. Not that I am out of control, but I feel that I cannot control circumstances.

Last week we found out that Mike will have to have a liver transplant. Back in May I mentioned that he has liver disease and last week we found that he has progressed.

The good news is his insurance will pay for him to have it at Chapel Hill and Kristin lives in Raleigh so she can be close by.

The best news is we serve a big God. My good friend Kim, who is very wise, told me to take God's hand and walk around the tornados.

Right now as I peer out my window and see the fog covering the mountains I wonder what my future holds. What purpose and plans does my God have for me? What is in store for me? Life is so short. This year has been a year of turmoil from losing my dream job to going through a breast cancer scare to facing a health adventure with my husband, whom I love dearly.

I don't know what is up, but it must be big or the valley wouldn't be so broad.

No comments: