Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A New Year

Every year I make the same resolution. I'm going to work out and get healthy. This year I have a new resolution.

1. Join the gym.
2. Go to said gym. (Brooklyn takes swimming so I will already be there.)
3. Change into clothes suitable to sweat in.
4. Work out at gym three times each week for at least 30 minutes - since I have to change clothes and get all sweaty I hope I can convince myself to workout longer.
5. Change my eating habits.
6. Lose 25 lbs by April 1 (I know - April Fool's Day)
7. Weekly track my progress on here (oh, wow, now that is accountability - although hardly anyone reads my blog)
8. Set a new goal on April 1.

Those are my physical goals.

My spiritual goal is:

Follow the Star. I'll be explaining this on this blog as we go. It's a great concept and I can't wait to share it with you. I think it is hard to set measurable spiritual goals (some of the bloggers I follow put read bible daily, pray more, read X number of books, etc.) I have a plan and I'll be blogging about it as I follow it.

Have a blessed New Year.

2 comments:

Stephanie Harris said...

Hey Tina,
Well, we do read your blog... In fact we were wondering where you have been. I hope you are able to make all you resolutions. I hate to sweat.

Sherrye said...

Stephanie's right, Tina, where have you been? I check in every day to see what's new with the kids at Covenant.

Good luck with your resolutions. I don't mind sweating, but I'd rather do it while I'm having fun!! (Gardening, dancing, etc.)