Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring Break




Brooklyn has been on spring break this week. Normally she would spend most of her days at church with me when I had to work, but this week with my new job I've had to work so she spent Monday with her dad, Tuesday & Thursday with Granny (my mom) and Wednesday & Friday with her Nana (Jeff's mom).


She saw Horton Hears a Who and yesterday I took her to see National Treasure 2 (half way through the movie she told me she didn't think she would like the movie, but she did)


She's had a manicure this week, been shopping, eaten out and spent time with family. She really isn't excited about going back to school next week.


I took her shopping today. She bought some cute clothes and we ate in the food court at the mall. After 5 hours of shopping we were beat. She saw webkinz were 2/1 at Limited Too! so we had to go in there and get her a Webkinz. And bonus, I found shoes that fit me.
What I can't figure out is why a 10 year old needs so many shoes and hoodies? She's addicted.

No comments: