Sunday, March 9, 2008

Today's Find

A few years ago we built a house. We needed to be quick about it and had a budget, so we built a modular home on a full basement and put a 1200 sq ft. apartment in the basement. I promise the apartment is build much better than the upstairs.

Today I was changing the bed and noticed there was like wood debris on my pillow and then it spread towards Mike's side of the bed. I couldn't figure out where it was coming from until Mike walked in there and said take the cover off the vent. The inside of the air vent was full of wood debris from our floor. I had never thought of vacuuming it out.

We've both had issues with stuffy noses all winter. No wonder as they are probably full of wood!

So, if you have never looked inside your vents, it might be time.

And Mike is vacuuming them out right now...bonus!

No comments: