Saturday, September 8, 2007

Thankful

I'm so thankful for wonderful people who give of themselves even when it isn't convenient or when it isn't what they were planning for their weekend.

Thank you Sharon, Cynthia, Teresa, Kathy, Mike, Steph and Paula for helping with Children's Ministry Live. Thank you Nick & Tristan for helping clean up. Thank you Dominique & Gianna for letting me borrow your mom for a little while. And thanks to Sharon, Lee, Angela, and Carol for the cookies.

It is such a pleasure to serve along side you!

Romans 12:10-12
10Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves. 11Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. 12Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

1 comment:

Sherrye said...

Thank you, Tina, for Ashley. She is wonderful with the babies!

I lost all the toddlers this morning, and didn't realize how much I would miss them......Lily ran over to give me a big hug!! They must grow and move on, I guess, and I have already become attached to our youngest group.