Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New Job

I'm so excited. I will be going work on March 3 for Jeff & Robin Brooks. They own October Road. I'll be an administrative assistant for the ACT team. It's a 3/4 job with benefits. This is a new company providing the highest level of outpatient care to clients with mental illness and substance abuse. I feel I can professionally grow with this company and knowing that Jeff & Robin had a former employee move from Charleston to come work with them tells me that they are great to work with. I think they exemplify team and this new challenge will strengthen my current skills and stretch my abilities.

I want to keep my CTR (certified tumor registrar) certification, so I will also be doing some part time work for the state and for a hospital in Western North Carolina. God continues to provide financially for our family.

1 Thessalonians 2:8 (New Living Translation) 8 We loved you so much that we shared with you not only God’s Good News but our own lives, too.

1 comment:

Sherrye said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I know that is a relief! I hope it turns out to be wonderful.